zondag 20 september 2009

Glowing in the kitchen

Today I finally could give in to my urge to bake. Ever since I saw Angela’s Glo Bites the other week I wanted to make those! But I had to wait since I did not own a muffin-bake-thing yet.

But today, after they switched the power back on (I don’t know who thought that it might be a good idea to cut the electricity on a sunday morning for maintenance) I could finally give it a try. They turned out delicious!!

 P8200007

I had 2 of them while they were still a bit warm and oh my god…they were so good!! And they filled me up quite a bit. I am still not sure whether I like the ones with chocolate or the ones with jam best. I did not grow up considering it normal to eat PB+jam sandwiches. I don’t know why, but for some reason Dutch people seem to think that is weird, while eating chocolate sprinkles on bread is a very common thing…

Okay, I off cleaning up a bit and then watch ‘So you think you dance’ . I just love that show!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh they look awesome!

    I had the same problem the first time I made waffles...then someone told me to spray it, so I used some coconut oil and it came off to perfectly the next time I made them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yum, I do love those chocolate sprinkles on toast!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am not going to give up the waffles yet, even though I did spray the whole thing before using it. They should turn out well at some point!

    Sprinkles on toast, yum! It is good to see someone who is not Dutch enjoy it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen