vrijdag 13 augustus 2010

Oeh La La!

Hey everyone! Just want to tell everyone that today is my last working day and then I will have an entire two weeks off! It will probably be my last vacation until the end of this year, since I will be slaving on my thesis from September on (along with a thousand prayers that I will actually finish it in time).

The Boyfriend and I will leave on a road trip together to France! Oeh lala! Yay! Vive la France. Hopefully there will be a lot of French bread/croissants/wine/beautiful scenery consuming along the way. Something like this maybe?

image

Oh, by the way, have I mentioned that we are going camping… and that this my car?… P5170326

It doesn’t even need more than 2 doors. My back seat is actually more of an extra trunk than that it really fits extra people in a comfortable way. My trunk fits about 2 cases of beer. It’s going to be quite the challenge to get all our stuff in the poor little car. I guess I will have to reduce the packing to a minimum, which means no ‘just in case’ clothing/shoes/etc. Actually, I don’t mind. I always bring way too much stuff and all it does is give me lots of hassles. So let’s see how I do with just a couple of outfits and some soap.

I still have a ton of work to do today, so I better get going if I want to go enjoy my vacation with a peaceful mind…

Au revoir!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten