woensdag 9 september 2009

Party at work

Wow, it has been way too long since I posted anything here! Ugh, so far my new goal to have a blog and actually write a lot of interesting stuff on it. And the worst thing is that I can’t even  promise I will do better from now on! Of course I will try, but in between work, sports, redecorating and who knows what it’s hard to keep up. (this may also mean that my life is just so uninteresting that I don’t know what to write about haha)

Anyway, this week we had our yearly fun activities thing at work. We went to some fancy hotel where we brunched. It was delicious! Then they came to pick us up in one of those carriages a la little house on the prairie. They brought us to a farm where a lot of activities are organized.
First, we went on a solex-tour.
of=50,360,480 of=50,360,480

of=50,360,480

note: that is not me in those picturen haha.

It was hilarious! Halfway our tour it started to rain so we came back freezing but that did not matter. I just love driving around on strange engine driven things!
After we came back we did some bow and arrow shooting and some laser clay pidgeon shooting. I had a blast even though I was not very good at the shooting part. Ok, I admit it: I was able to hit NONE of the clay pidgeons!

 of=50,480,360 of=50,480,360


Then we went back to the hotel where we had a barbecue. Boy, was I hungry after spending the entire afternoon outside in the rain!

The food was pretty good and it was fun to hang out with my co-workers and just relax!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten