maandag 30 november 2009

Bad Bad Blogger

Wow, am I a bad blogger! I have a lot on my mind these days and a lot of ideas to blog about, but somehow I never manage to start op Live Writer and work on something. That’s bad! And I can’t even promise I will be better haha!

I left a thread open I should have come back to a few weeks ago, but here it is anyway. I wrote that I was feeling bad and that I was going to take care of me the next day. Well here is the result picture:

 PA150155

As you can see, I did manage to do my nails, finally! Now that wasn’t so hard, I just always procastinate.

What do you guys procastinate about?

I leave you with a picture of Chinta who felt annoyed being fotographed:

PA190166

and one of Chick, who did not want to be photographed either

PA190168

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten