zaterdag 8 mei 2010

Daisy Do: Blog

Back with a new challenge! I have been feeling bad about my blog lately. I have a lot of ideas but I don’t really get to writing a lot. I would like to do more than 1 post a week, especially if that 1 post is just a weekly review. But making a post takes up a lot of time, and I only have that time on weekends. However, they say that if you want to build a blog you have to post every day, at least at first.

However, I am not willing to put that much time and effort in the blog (yet). But what I can do, is blog every day!
Introducing the new focus of the month:

 

Daisy Do Blog!

image found here

The challenge is really simple:

Blog everyday for at least 15 minutes.

On weekends and nights I have nothing to do, I will probably be blogging a little more. And on weekdays 15 minutes are easy to include in my routines. I already started with this challenge this week, and have several posts lined up now. That’s the whole point: I can just work on one post and publish it when it’s done and continue with the next one. The only one I want to publish on a specific day is the weekly review. But that one should be easy if I just add the review each day by the end of the day.

I really hope this will lead to me posting more, and also better quality of the posts.

So, wish me luck on this one!

Do you have a blog? If so, let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten