maandag 3 mei 2010

Weekly review: Orange all over the country

Hi guys! Time to review my week. Again, I have trouble remembering what it was that I did each day. But I guess if I don’t remember it’s not really worth mentioning anyway.

Monday and Tuesday were regular work days. Nothing really special. I was supposed to go for an allergy test but it got postponed. Wednesday was my work-from-home day. I am proud to say that I have a desk again! I have not had a desk in months. The boyfriend took over my desk, using my computer when his died. He fixed a laptop for me, which I have been using anywhere except on a desk. But now, dear readers, I am back to my old self, having a desk with space to put work stuff and two monitors! And the dear Boyfriend (of the year) gave me the only flatscreen monitor we own (yes, we are old fashioned, but we just have not had cash to spend on computer stuff) and the wireless keyboard and mouse.

Thursday  was a pretty lame day again, nothing interesting happened. Friday was Queen’s day!

source

We celebrated the birthday of the Queen, but it isn’t even her birthday that day. But hey, whatever! It’s a national holiday so you don’t hear me complaining. Since I am about 90 years old, I don’t like to go into town to celebrate with the rest of the city. It is so crowded that it’s not fun anymore. Instead we visited a friend and my grandma in the morning. The afternoon and evening I hung out with a girlfriend, catching up and chatting away. I got home just in time to watch the firework downtown from my balcony.

Saturday we visited my parents and my other grandma and I didn’t really do much else. Sunday I had another race: I ran a 5k in some small village somewhere. It was cold, rainy, windy, and my time sucked. But I had a great time anyway. I’ll recap later. I spent the rest of the day with the Boyfriend, watching House episodes and enjoying the Boyfriend acting like a good housewife. :D

I will leave you with a picture of my favorite flower, the gerbera.

 

source

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten