woensdag 14 april 2010

Weekly review: Spring is in the air

I know it is Wednesday, but I still owe you a weekly review. My laptop broke down, so I couldn’t post anything, which sucks because I have several things to tell you guy! I’ll try and catch up this week.

So here we go:

Monday
One of the thing I like most about Holland is that holidays are doubled! We have 2 Christmas days, 2 Easter days (I know it does not beat Semana Santa in Latin America, but still), etc. So I had the day off. It was a nice day, I went for a walk in the park and baked muffins.

P3050017

Tuesday
The muffins were for the Easter Lunch I had at work on Tuesday. They were a big hit: I promised the Boyfriend I would take home the leftovers because I didn’t let him eat the muffins on Monday. But I could just salvage a single one! I went on a really tough interval run, I ended up crawling home, all red and bathing in sweat, haha! AND there was some good news: the Boyfriend is done with his physiotherapy after three years!!!! YAY!!!

Wednesday
I was barely dressed when 4 (!) painters suddenly showed up at my balcony. Why, hello and good morning! Bahaha, too bad they were not exactly the Coca Cola Light Break type. It was a lovely sunny day! I was finally able to work at home: the construction workers are done for now with making so much noise that you go out of your mind. So I sat outside on the balcony for a while.

Thursday
Thursday was very boring day, nothing worth mentioning happened. We currently have a House MD-addiction, so we spend most evenings watching episodes of that series.

Friday
I worked really hard today and got a lot done, yay! I went to the gym at night, it was nice to see one of my girl friends again and catch up a little.
Look what has been on my coffee table all week:

P3090020

Spring is in the air!

Saturday

Fun weekend day: we actually went shopping for the first time in centuries. Don’t get mistaken: I Do shop, but the Boyfriend doesn’t. However, last week I bought him a jeans, but it didn’t fit well. So, I used is as an excuse to drag him into town to a)return the jeans in exchange for another one, b)shop for some more clothes for him while we were at it.

Sunday
Today was Race day! I participated in the Nomen Race, which was, of course, women-only. It was a fun run in the woods, but I sucked big time at it. Recap will follow!

That’s it for now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten