maandag 19 april 2010

Weekly review

Back again with the review of my week!

Monday
I still wasn’t feeling well after my disaster race, so I did absolutely nothing after work.

Tuesday
Same, not feeling well, another rest day.

Wednesday
Went to physiotherapy and to my doctor. He gave me medicines for my lungs, and the rest of the week I was feeling much better! I went to the gym and did a strength work out in the fitness room.

Thursday
I felt that I went to the gym, my god I was so sore!

Friday
First interesting day of the week. I was very bored at work, so I went home early and finished my work sitting on the balcony with my laptop! The Boyfriend made a cozy spot for me with pillows and a blanket so I wouldn’t get cold, so sweet!
Later, because we were both still sore from our workouts on Wednesday, we decided to skip going to the gym and instead pick up our lease dog and head to the heath.

P3160025

The dog is my parents’ and he is so funny! He is the opposite of a tough dog, but likes to act like it, for example by trying to pick up the biggest branch he could find.

P3160031

It was such a beautiful day! With the sun out it was really nice. We had a lot of fun and walked and played fetch with ‘our’ dog for over an hour. It was ages ago since we had last done that, and we really should do this more often.

 P3160028

Saturday
Quite the productive day. I got the groceries, washed my car, had coffee at my parents’ place and went to the library (all this with all kinds of road blocks and traffic jams on the way) before 2 pm! In the afternoon I went for my first bike ride of the season. I plan on riding my bike more often. Last couple of summers I only rode a couple of times, but I really want to pick this up again and ride a 100k in June or so. The ride was lovely! I did about 20k in 46 min (not counting traffic lights) and in the meanwhile I got a little tan as well!

Sunday
I started the day by baking this baby:

Recipe and picture from here. Sorry, I was too lazy to take a picture, so I just borrowed the one that came with the recipe. It is coffee-cake. The creamy stuff is coffee-flavored mascarpone. It was delicious! Then I went for a run,m which sucked again. I don’t know what is wrong with me. From now on I really want to listen to my body, because in retrospect I wasn’t so thrilled about going for the run to start with. But I ignored that feeling, thinking that I would be ok once I started. I spend the rest of the day relaxing and watching some more House-episodes with the Boyfriend. It was a good weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten