vrijdag 31 juli 2009

Almost weekend

Good morning! I slept pretty good tonight and got a bit over the weird mood I was in yesterday haha.

Because dinner sucked (pardon my french) yesterday, I hardly ate anything. I don't like throwing food away at all, but this just made me a bit sick to my stomach so there was no other option.

Therefore I woke up starving! So I made the deliciously creamy banata oatmeal from Kath. It was soooo good! I wasnt so fond of oatmeal yet, but the way this was prepared just made it taste so much better! And i didnt need to add any sugar!



Okay, I really have to get back to work now, I just wanted to rave about my breakfast for a while, lol



Oh, almost forgot: here is the picture of it. I did not use berries in it, instead I added assorted nuts and raisins to it and a little cinnamon. I heard a lot of people saying that they add peanut butter to their oatmeal and i just couldnt imagine, but now, with the peanuts there I have an idea and I will try someday soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten